DELIVERY: INFORMATION AND COSTS
THE EXACT SHIPPING COSTS FOR YOUR ORDER ARE VISIBLE IN THE ORDER SUMMARY
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER €100 (NOT VALID FOR ALL COUNTRIES)
PREPARATION TIMES 1 WORKING DAY
SHIPPING TIMES 5-6 WORKING DAYS
TOTAL DELIVERY 6-7 WORKING DAYS
Working days: from Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays, Christmas holydays, Summer holydays.
Preparation times: orders received from Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays, are dispatched on the same day if placed before 12:00 or on the following working day if placed after noon. Orders received on Saturdays and/or Sundays are shipped on the following Monday.
Shipping times: the delivery times may vary for reasons of force majeure such as weather conditions and strikes.
Conditions vary according to the used shipping service.
Shipping Methods and Charges
1. INCANTO VERDE agrees to deliver the Products without undue delay and in any case within 30 days from the execution of the Purchase Agreement. Products are delivered by way of courier, and delivery times vary depending on the place of destination. In any event, the delivery dates indicated at the time the purchase order is placed are approximate.
2. INCANTO VERDE ships to all countries indicated on the Website and delivery is made without an appointment.
3. INCANTO VERDE will not be liable in any way towards the Client for any delays in filling the order or in delivering the Products listed in the Purchase Agreement.
4. The ordered Products will be sent to the mailing address specified by the Client. Once INCANTO VERDE has turned over the products to the courier, the Client will receive an e-mail confirming the shipment.
5. Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday, during normal business hours, except on national holidays, according to the terms and conditions set forth by the courier. The delivery is deemed to have been completed when the Products are made available to the Client at the address specified on the order form. In the event that a delivery cannot be made due to the recipient’s absence at the specified address, the courier will send an e-mail and reattempt delivery according to the terms and conditions set forth by the courier. If delivery cannot be completed the following day either, again due to the recipient's absence, Customer Service will attempt to contact the Client in order to schedule a new delivery date. In the event that Customer Service is not able to contact the Client over the next 5 working days and if delivery continues to be impossible due to the recipient's absence, the Products listed in the order will be returned to INCANTO VERDE. Once 5 working days have elapsed from the date the Products listed in the order were returned to INCANTO VERDE because it was not possible to complete the delivery, the contract will be terminated and the purchase order cancelled pursuant to art. 1456 of the Italian Civil Code. INCANTO VERDE will then proceed to refund the amount paid by the Client, net of the costs incurred to return the Products and of expenses for their storage at the facilities of the courier in charge of their delivery.
6. Termination of the contract and the amount of the refund will be notified via e-mail. The refund amount will be credited on the payment method used by the Client for the purchase.
7. At the time of delivery of the Products by the courier hired by INCANTO VERDE, the Client is required to carefully check:
a) that the packaging has not been damaged or otherwise altered.
b) that the number of delivered pieces matches the amount indicated in the shipping document.
8. The Client must immediately report any damage to the packaging or to the Products or if the number of units/packages or indications do not match, by contacting INCANTO VERDE by mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the order for which these problems occurred.
9. Cases of force majeure, unavailability of means of transportation, and unforeseen or unavoidable events that result in a delay in deliveries or make deliveries difficult or impossible or cause significant increases in INCANTO VERDE 's delivery expenses, will give the latter the right to resend or cancel the order. In these cases, INCANTO VERDE must immediately inform the Client of its decision by sending an e-mail to the address provided by Client, with the Client only being entitled to a refund of any sums already paid, excluding any other claims against INCANTO VERDE, for any reason.
Discount coupons – Promotions
1. Any discount coupons or promotional codes may be entered when the Client fills out the purchase order, The system will automatically change the total order amount, deducting any discounts or allowances.
Communications and claims
All communications or claims from Clients to INCANTO VERDE pertaining to Purchase Agreements must be communicated using the specific contact forms found in the Reserved Area.
Intellectual Property Rights
All trademarks (registered or not) as well as any intellectual property, distinguishing marks or name, image, photograph, written text or graphics and more generally, any other intangible assets protected by international laws and conventions on intellectual property and industrial property rights reproduced on the Site will remain the exclusive property of INCANTO VERDE and/or its assignors, and accessing the Website and /or concluding Purchase Agreements does not afford the Client any rights thereupon. Any use thereof, including only in part, is prohibited without INCANTO VERDE 's prior written authorization, which exclusively reserves itself all relevant rights.
Applicable law and Place of jurisdiction
1. These General Terms as well as any other contract entered into with the Client are governed by Italian law, without prejudice to the application of EC regulations and of international treaties, where applicable, as well as national consumer protection regulations.
2. Any controversy arising from or relating to the interpretation, execution, validity or efficacy of these General Terms and of any other contract entered into with the Clients will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Treviso (ITALY).